GenHelp is an application to generate
help files for components used by Borland's RAD development tools
C++ Builder and Delphi.
- Full Wysiwyg editing with simple editing of links.
- Creates different help files for each version of VCL source
with single source file.
- Import of pascal & C++ header files to generate topic outline.
- Tree view in both topic order and component hierarchy.
- Bookmarks (10) with identical shortcuts to Borland IDE. Bookmarks
and current topic position for each file are saved.
- Search facilities.
- Additional keywords can be added for easier help file searching
with auto-complete of keywords already used..
- Lists of 'see-also' topics can be specified with auto-complete
of topics already in help file..
- Single topic file for Delphi/BCB syntax - can generate both
help files with one command.
- Help files can be generated with or without property methods
- Generated help files have hierarchy pop-up and also show inherited
properties, methods and events.